Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a reputable hospital requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Perioperative Nurse
- Assume responsibility of keeping the operating room sterilized and adhere to safety standards and precautions.
- Organizes activities related to the completion of nursing care by other healthcare team. members, observe breaches in surgical asepsis.
- Evaluate patient in postoperative phases.
- Candidates should reside within Festac and Agege axis.
- Reviewing preoperative assessments with patients and managing activities in the operating room.
- Pass medical instruments or other objects to the surgeon during operation.
- Monitor patient’s vital signs to detect anomalies.
- Position and prepare patient on the operating table.
- Ensure all supplies needed for the operation are available.
- RN and RPON.
- BLS certification.
- 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Deadline: 30th December, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.