Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a reputable Community Pharmacy is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacologist
- Analysing the chemical compounds of drugs and its effects.
- Adhere to safety and health regulations.
- Ensuring the organization and cleanliness of all work areas, as well as supervising the appropriate disposal and storage of utensils and materials.
- B.Sc degree in Pharmacology with a minimum of one year work experience in a community pharmacy.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and execute task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Candidates must have completed NYSC.
- Excellent written and good oral communication skills
- Good analytical skills.
- Candidates should reside within Maryland and Ikeja axis.
Deadline: 30th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.