PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Community Pharmacy requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- Work under the supervision of a pharmacist in preparing prescription and giving medications.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone, answering questions and requests, and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients
- Maintains confidentiality of patients’ information.
- A Pharmacy Technician certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, problem-solving and good team player.
- Self-motivated and good attitude to work, flexible and organized
- Maintains honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times.
- Ability to use a computer for daily operations is essential but not mandatory
- Good telephone etiquette.
Deadline: 22nd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Candidates should reside within the following Locations in Lagos;
- Island – Victoria Island, Lekki, Lakowe, Ajah.
- Mainland – Surulere,Yaba, Agege, Apapa, Ikeja, Isolo, Egbeda, ikotun.