PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a reputable Hospital is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Practice Manager
Job Description / Responsibilities
- We require the services of a Practice Manager to manage the seamless daily operations of the facility and develop its business strategy.
- Completing payroll and preparing taxes.
- Transmitting insurance claims.
- Performing internal compliance audits.
- Marketing new medical services.
- Responsible for hiring new staff and negotiating employee benefits.
- Developing personnel policies and resolving labor conflicts.
- Maintaining equipment and ordering medical supplies.
- Ensuring compliance with all government guidelines.
- Guaranteeing medical records are stored properly.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with physicians, health insurance representatives, and other healthcare professionals.
- Good analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills to find creative solutions to solve various administrative problems that arise in healthcare.
- Good organizational skills.
- Having an up-to-date knowledge on the latest advances in healthcare technology and technical skills for using electronic health records is also beneficial.
Note: Added advantage will be completing a graduate program related to health services, public health, public administration, health administration, healthcare management, long-term care administration, or business administration.
Deadline: 22nd December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV using the “Job Title” as subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org