Estrada International Staffing Solutions – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pre Sales Engineer
- Our client seeks to hire a Pre-Sales Engineer, who is highly skilled in understanding clients’ technical and business needs, responsible for the technical dimension of the sales cycle and successfully employ a combination of high technical expertise, coordination and communication skills between clients and internal company teams to achieve your mission.
Key Expectations / Deliverables:
- Ascertain the technical requirements to meet client goals and act as a contact between the various groups in the organization.
- Interpret client’s requirements, and persuade them on the product or service that will best satisfy their needs.
- Liaise with client’s architects and cloud service providers to ensure that all stakeholders sign-off the defined solution
- Provide pre-sales technical support and product knowledge, and coordinate sales projects.
- Make technical presentations and show how a product is targeted to meet client needs
Education / Qualifications:
- A First Degree in Engineering, Information Technology or any related field
- Previous work experience as a Pre-sales Engineer or any related role
- 3 to 5 years experience in a presales or related field.
Knowledge, Skills and Competency Requirements:
- Exhaustive knowledge of Microsoft Azure & AWS, IaaS, like App Services, Azure SQL Database, SQL Server IaaS implementation, Availability sets, Azure Networking concepts, Express Route, DNS, Load Balancing, Storage.
- Fundamental knowledge of GCP (Google Cloud Platform) is also required and understanding on how GCP IaaS v/s AWS and Azure IaaS compares to each other
- Soft Skills such as writing Proposals and Presenting up to C-Levels is a must-have.
- Knowledge of migrating applications to Cloud using Tools like AppZero, ASR and the likes is a good have
- Fundamental knowledge of AWS is also required and understanding on how Azure IaaS v/s AWS IaaS compares to each other and conceptual knowledge of AWS RDS is desired.
- Good understanding of the challenges and considerations to look at while migrating applications from On-premise to Azure.
- Ability to define solution architecture which meet availability, disaster recovery and availability requirements
- Candidates from Developer background (.net, Java) is preferred.
- Microsoft Azure certifications desirable, excellent client facing skills and the ability to work independently.
Deadline: 19th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Pre-Sales Engineer” as the subject of the mail.