CL Communications, a News Media and Communication Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Video Editor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Mid-level
- We are currently recruiting for the position of a Video Editor who can create engaging videos using industry-standard tools. You must be able to use provided scripts and voiceovers to create amazing videos that interest, hook, entertain, and engages our viewers on all platforms.
- You will need a computer with good rendering capacity and internet access to work effectively
- This is virtual full-time employment which you can do from home.
- Social media management skill is plus.
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Impeccable Video Editing Skills
- Ability to think out of the box and brainstorm brilliant video angles and ideas
- Timeliness (Ability to work fast and deliver before the deadline)
- Experience is a priority(Proof of experience/past work or portfolio is required) Please note: Creative personal work/portfolio will be considered even if it’s not in a corporate/business setting.
- Detail Oriented
- Fast Learner
- We currently have an opening for a Video Editor, who will create engaging and entertaining videos by curating video clips, gifs, and images for the video that will keep our viewers entertained throughout the entire video.
- Scripts and Voiceovers will be provided to you. The only requirement is to create an engaging and entertaining video that will keep our viewers entertained throughout the entire video.
- Create an engaging video based on the title, script, and voice-over given and deliver before the deadline
Salary / Benefit
- Ranges N25,000-N40,000 Monthly (depends on experience and level)
- Salary increases after the first 3 months of hire.
Deadline: 28th December, 2020.