Recore Limited – Our client, a Humanitarian organization is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We require the services of an experienced Program Manager to organize and coordinate programs for major projects and provide strategic guidance to various teams including the Faculties & Board subcommittees in ways that deliver the corporate objectives and promote good performance culture.
- Job scope requires that the successful candidate oversees activities of a major project, manage the institute’s programs, lead marketing operations to grow clientele and implement planned change programs.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent leadership skills with experience in managing contributions from several different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. The ability to develop efficient strategies and tactics are a major component of the daily routine.
- The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver desirable outcome to the organizations through well coordinated engagements.
Qualifications / Skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, PMI added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Program Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ management experience
- Staffing, planning, and people management
- Managing performance and profitability
- Financial planning and strategy
- Promoting process improvement
- Strategic planning
- Dealing with complexity, analysing information, and implementing company vision.
- Deliver strategic objectives by overseeing multiple project activities.
- Formulate, organize, and monitor inter-connected projects
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets, and activities
- Manage the secretariat and act as Board secretary.
- Oversee marketing and advertising campaigns, lead preparation of marketing and advertising, strategies, plans, and objectives; plan and organize promotional presentations to address corporate interests; update calendars.
- Regularly prepare reports for directors, Board members and other stakeholders.
- Manage change, risk, and resources
- Supervise assigned staff; manage human resource goals by recruiting, training, coaching, and supervising employees.
- Communicate job expectations by planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Oversee programs of the Institute including coordination of faculty activities and providing data management and secretarial support to the Faculty staff and volunteers.
- Plan and review compensation actions and enforces policies and procedures.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews and preparing and completing action plans
- Implement productivity, quality, and customer-service standards by resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements, and implementing change.
- Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
Proposed Net Salary
N145,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.