BNSL Limited is a world class authority on vitamins, minerals, and nutraceutical. We manufacture and distribute our own brand of nutrient-enriched premixes and veterinary drugs using current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Director
- The Regional Sales Director is responsible for overseeing the daily and long-term operations of a company’s sales representatives across all states and territories in Nigeria
- As a Regional Sales Director, you will often be responsible for setting and adjusting sales goals based on deep knowledge of individual distributor selling patterns
- Additionally you will be responsible for overseeing the hiring, training and onboarding of sales representatives in all territories.
- Provide support to individual sales representatives remotely and in person where necessary
- Determine long and short term sales goals in alignment with other senior management
- Oversee product and supply ordering and shipment in accordance with regional needs
- Plan and execute training among sales representatives
- Oversee sales and special promotions
- Provide leadership on hiring and employee retention
- Resolve distributor complaints and service issues
- Oversee distributors managed by sales reps to ensure effective handling
- Liaise and communicate effectively with Executive level team and MD.
- We expect all team members to promote our mission. Employees are encouraged to be flexible and entrepreneurial promoting a collaborative team-centered culture
- Initiative and creativity should be demonstrated daily to ensure the organization prospers over time through successful community development initiatives
- Projects are to be completed within budget, based on required specifications, and on schedule. We are here to make a difference together.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Powerpoint and Excel
- Excellent analytical skills and comfort with math
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent customer service
- Five+ years of sales experience
- Three+ years in a managerial role
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work well in teams.
Physical Factors / Working Conditions
- Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Candidate should expect to travel, when necessary, to relevant regions within Nigeria, where which sales representatives and distributors require more in person support.
- Excellent benefits and awesome work environment!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online