Dominion Consulting Nigeria is an established Management Consulting, HR and Accounting company in Nigeria and the USA with a commitment to growing and expanding businesses in Africa and around the world. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a major operator in the Financial and Consulting industry in Lagos to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- We are in need of a reliable and experienced Relationship Manager who will represent the company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase the company’s profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Looking for new sales opportunities and maintaining the sales pipeline.
- Generating new client acquisitions and selling products to new clients.
- Liaising with the sales team to ensure the quality of leads referred meets the required standard.
- Overseeing the credit risk associated with assigned client relationships.
- Pro-actively managing and developing effective client relationships.
- Identifying and managing solutions to meet a wide range of client needs.
- Promoting products and services.
- Generating and growing revenue streams through effective client management
- Making proactive client calls and responding swiftly to client requests.
- Working with other Relationship Managers to enhance the service offered and improve revenue generation
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A minimum of B.Sc. in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields
- A minimum of 7 years experience in the banking sector.
- Good knowledge of financial products such as; LPO Financing, Invoice Discounting, Asset Re-financing, Clearing Financing, and Revolving Credit.
- Strong customer network and interpersonal relationship
- Strong marketing and negotiation skills.
- Must be technology savvy.
- Highly innovative and creative.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary: N100,000 – N150, 000 monthly.
- Incentives and performance bonus / commission.
- Pension scheme.
- Health Insurance.
Deadline: 23rd, December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS text, and will be required to resume immediately.