Xiaomi was founded in 2010 by serial entrepreneur Lei Jun, who believes that high-quality technology doesn’t need to cost a fortune. We create remarkable hardware, software, and internet services for and with the help of our Mi fans. We incorporate their feedback into our product range, which currently includes cutting-edge devices such as Mi Mix, Mi 6, Redmi Note 4, Mi TV, Mi Band and other accessories. With hundreds of millions of handsets sold across dozens of countries, Xiaomi is expanding its footprint across the world to become a global brand.
As a team, we share the same relentless pursuit of perfection, constantly refining and enhancing our products to create the best user experience possible. We are also fearless in testing new ideas and pushing our own boundaries. Our dedication and belief in innovation, together with the support of Mi fans, are the driving forces behind our unique Mi products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Minimal 4 years in cellphone industry
- English is mandatory
- Manage country monthly sales goal, distribute team KPI and follow-up the results.
- National wide store management, assist client build core stores, figure out the optimal investment plan.
- Take charge of communication and coordination with local service providers and be fully responsible for the visibility of the brand.
- Plan out new product release and follow up all retail modules production.
- IR, OR, MI store sales, VI management, inprove store ROI
- Carry out promotion activities regularly
- Carry out strategies competing against similar products from other competitors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online