MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager – Multinationals
Job Type: Permanent
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferably in Business Management with a specialisation in sales and marketing.
- 7-10 years’ industry experience
- Extensive knowledge of the sector’s sales principles and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly energetic self-starter
- Ability to work independently
- Good research & report writing skills
- Deep understanding of solution selling
- Self motivated with the ability to learn quickly
- Impeccable negotiation and analytical thinking skills
- Outstanding relationship management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Productivity Tools
- Up to date knowledge of the Telecoms sector
- Strong ability to uncover new revenue opportunities and create productive, long-term customer relationships.
- Ability to source meaningful intel that will lead to increased sales and maintenance of existing accounts.
- The Sales Manager, Multi-nationals’ primary responsibility is to retain and grow current accounts. The job holder will also be responsible for gaining new market share in the assigned territory.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage the Multinational team with focus on strategic selling
- Grow wallet size of existing multinational accounts
- Develop monthly strategic engagement plans
- Ensure Ghana and Francophone teams engagement in order to create West Africa sales
- Report weekly on sales engagement
- Ensure the quarterly sales commitments are met in line with target
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online