Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by a Nigerian. The Group has six subsidiaries, namely: Bethsaida Investment Partners Limited, Bethsaida Real Estate Limited, Bethsaida Energy Resources Limited, Bethsaida Global Projects Limited, Bethsaida Care Solutions Limited and Bethsaida Insurance Brokers Limited.
We are a group that has grown from a single opportunity to meet a pressing customer need, to interconnected businesses, meeting the needs of customers across a variety of industries. The Bethsaida Group was birthed in the year 2015.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a secretary to manage our front desk and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks on a daily basis
- Respond to calls, emails and routine letters; direct inquiries to the appropriate person
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Arrange, coordinate and schedule meetings; prepare meetings documents
- Make travel arrangements for office personnel
- Maintain a content management system
- Track inventory of office supplies and order more when necessary
- Write and distribute routine correspondence
- Compile data and prepare reports
- Maintain updated contact information for company employee and customers
- HND / BSc in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Experience: 2-3years
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or similar role
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Customer service attitude
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Familiarity with office organization and technique
- Additional certification in Office Management is a plus
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Deadline: 31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title ” and location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.