Vasiti builds technology platforms, leverages ecommerce and optimizes its supply chain to enable student entrepreneurs scale their small businessesthrough selling their products or services to a larger market, gaining all-round support needed to scale and deliver optimum Vasiti handles all back-office operations value to customers(online shoppers).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you looking for the opportunity to make valuable contributions and develop relevant skills to advance your career? Or do you love to take up exciting challenges and work with innovative team members to build world-class products and solutions? Then we are the right fit for you.
- We are looking for a creative Senior Software Developer to join our versatile team in building world-class products and services.
- As a Senior Software Developer you will be tasked with managing all software development needs of Vasiti including designing and implementing new systems and features, as well as modifying and maintaining existing systems for adaptation to business and/or technology changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- Minimum 3 years of programming experience.
- Proven ability to master and learn new technologies
- Experience with SEO and Cloud Hosting, and familiar with Cybersecurity best practices.
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
- Lead and support the delivery of cross-functional, multi-platform product solutions ensuring products and solutions are technically sound, performance efficient, scalable and supportable.
- Design, develop, modify, implement and support Vasiti software components and processes anywhere in the Software stack as needed to improve software.
- Understand the business and user experience needs, and recommend innovative user focused solutions that establishes and maintains a high-level of user trust and confidence in Vasiti.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Mentor Software Developers to allow for skill and knowledge development through advice, coaching and training opportunities.
- Determine root cause for complex software issues and develop practical, efficient and permanent technical solutions.
- Collaborate with other teams, departments and management as needed to successfully achieve Vasiti’s objectives.
- Assist in database management, task planning, estimation, scheduling, and staffing.
Benefits of Working with Us
- Supportive environment.
- Your work has visible impact.
- Great learning and growth opportunities.
- License to innovate (Your innovative ideas have a voice).
- We offer a unique experience.
Deadline: 10th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.