MultiChoice Group is a leading entertainment company and we’re home to some of the most recognised brands on the continent. Our entertainment platforms – DStv, GOtv, Showmax and DStv Now – are a hub for more than 19 million people across 50 co
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Community Manager
Purpose of the Position
- To connect with existing and potential customers through quality community management, aimed at increasing community retention, customer engagement and conversion to align with marketing strategies, as prescribed by the Social Media Manager.
Key Performance Objectives:
- Manage platforms relevant to designated regions (Countries that fall under East or West Africa).
- Engage with community members through direct messages and comments.
- Keep track of the latest social media trends and innovation.
- Reporting on any social media activities.
- Building relationships with customers (both potential and existing), influencers, industry professionals and journalists through quality engagements.
- Identify tactical social media opportunities.
- Social monitoring and listening to identify trends in conversation.
- Ensure brand consistency throughout all interactions.
- Follow up to ensure loops have been closed with customer queries and complaints.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree will be advantageous.
- Up to date with relevant industry trends.
- Creation or contribution to media content.
- Strong engagements with social communities and/or customers on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Engagement, sentiment and trend reports.
- Community Management.
- Customer Support.
- Tech Savvy.
- Community Engagement.
- Ability to understand, report on and interpret Social Media data and insights.
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Skilled communicator (Written and verbal).
- An interest in social and digital trends.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online