Vasiti Dotcom – We are recruiting on behalf of Studysey, an AI-driven applicant experience to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Social Media Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you looking for the opportunity to make valuable contributions and develop relevant skills to advance your career? Or do you love to take up exciting challenges and work with innovative team members to build world-class products and solutions? Then we are the right fit for you.
- We are looking for a creative Social Media Executiveto join our versatile team and help achieve our social mediaobjectives.
- As a Social Media Executiveyou will be tasked withmanagingall social media activities of Studysey including: managing social media channels, growingan active and engaging audience, runningcampaigns, and promotingand maintaininga positive brand image for Studysey.
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience in a similar role. Experience in Advertising and / or Brand Marketing is an added advantage.
- Proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team.
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms.
- Experience in copywriting and content creation.
- Oversee management of all Studysey social media accounts.
- Develop engaging, creative and innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten and engage audiences, and promote brand-focused messages.
- Work with other departments to develop social media time-lines corresponding with new product releases, ad campaigns or other brand messagesto promote the overall brand through social media channels.
- Monitor and develop reports on Studysey social media activities and competitor activities within social media spaces and stay up to date with relevant social media trends.
- Track social media influencers for Studysey and utilize influencer channels to enhance overall brand reputation and extend brand reach.
- Develop and implement social media strategy for Studysey in line with organization goals.
- Audit and analyze Studysey’s social media presence, and outline budget for campaigns.
- Analyze social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data, determine social media campaign effectiveness and areas for improvement.
- Perform regular research to understand audience interestsand develop effective strategies to meet them.
Benefits of Working with Us
- Supportive environment.
- Your work has visible impact.
- Great learning and growth opportunities.
- License to innovate (Your innovative ideas have a voice).
- We offer a unique experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job role” as the email subject.
Note: Kindly note that only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th January, 2021.