MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Power Solution Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deeply understand and get insight into Nigeria Solar market.
- Solar Business Development (Include Utility, C&I and Residential solution).
- Develop market plan for Huawei Solar Power Business (Include Utility, C&I and Residential solution).
- Further relationships with the mid- and high-level customers. Independently gain insights into customers, develop the solution, bidding, and win the project.
- Execute the brand marketing activities following established branding strategies. Presentation and open speech capability on marketing events.
- Achieve the sales target via active marketing, solution promotion, customer engagement and so on.
- Prioritize customer requirements for R&D and take responsibility for product’s competitiveness.
Required Skills/Knowledge & Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Customer relationship establishment and maintenance capabilities
- Brand promotion planning capability
- Well know the hybrid solar solution, be able to make the HLD and system configuration.
- Well organize and be able to multi-task.
- Deep Knowledge in Solar Power solution. Deep understanding in Solar power solution market of Nigeria. Having good connections with the solar power industry, and sensitive to the trend, activities, and opportunities in this industry.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Solar power solution, thereof at least 3 years in industrial leading company (such as: SMA, Schneider, Victron, Solar Edge and other leading solar developers in Nigeria).
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a good team worker, keep hardworking.
- Have a positive altitude to the job, be able to withstand the high pressure from the job sometimes.
NGN200,000 – NGN600,000 / Month
Deadline: 20th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.