Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The storekeeper handles requisitions, receives items, stores, and disburses supplies and materials.
- The job holder ensures the availability of supplies to meet internal demand and the maintenance of optimal supply level; keeps records of supplies and their movement and ensures they are stored in good condition.
- Fill supply requisitions; assist with ordering adequate supplies and materials
- Make recommendation for supplies and material purchase
- Ensure availability of supplies to meet internal demand; maintain optimal supplies level
- Receive all store supplies from vendors and store them in an organised manner for easy access.
- Receive and inspect all incoming supplies and materials to verify quality and quantity, and reconcile with purchase orders; return damaged or wrong goods to vendors
- Document and report damages or discrepancies on orders received
- Maintain the store and work area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Organize the store for ease of access and disbursement
- Control the movement of supplies and materials to prevent loss
- Classify, label and arrange supplies and materials in store appropriately
- Ensure security of the store and supplies
- B.Sc or HND in a related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of material handling procedures
- Knowledge of inventory control/management procedures
- Knowledge of ERP’S, Word, Excel
- Organization skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Deadline: 14th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.