Lorache Group – Our client, a conglomerate with a big investment in the pharmaceutical sector requires the service of a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor – Production
Reports to: Production Head
They invest in technologies and partner with others to create meaningful solutions and ultimately better results for the people they serve.
- Qualification: Essential: B.Pharm, M.Pharma
- Experience: 5-7 years,
- Job Specific Skills: Computer Literacy, Aware with ERP system, Knowledge of regulatory guidelines, Problem Solving, Team work, People Management,
- Languages Known: English, Nigeria local language
- Age (desirable): Below 30-32 years
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Include but are not limited to the following activities:
- C-GMP to be followed in production manufacturing area.
- Equipment setting, operation & preventive maintenance. Maintain equipment cleanness.
- Allocation of manpower at all works station.
- Put all record and manufacturing area update & online documentation on daily basis
- Co-relation of daily production report of equipment’s, daily output analysis and performance on monthly basis.
- Train Operators, and contract man power
- Optimum utilization of equipment and control various breakdown, hazardous waste at manufacturing stage.
- Shift wise Volume Delivery in Miat manufacturing stage.
- Update ERP entries, FG reports & monthly closure in ERP system,
- Give BMR requisition Q.A and completed BMR review before submission.
- Co-ordinate with other department and handling of shift works in manufacturing department.
- Give dispensing plan warehouse department.
- Calibration of equipment/instrument as per the define frequency
- Maintain area cleanness and status labeling practices and all time audit readiness.
- All statutory compliance adhered FDA, Internal, CQA, Regulatory, EHS, and Audits etc.
- Audit exposure – National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) & other regulatory agencies. Adhere to the compliance related CQA, EHS and internal.
- Exposure of IPQC instruments calibration & verification.
- Rejection monitoring and action plan, online rejection completion.
- Co-ordinate eng. for timely rectification of maintenance issues.
- Change parts and spare management.
- QMS activities- exposure of SOP writing, change control & deviation.
- RM/PM availability check from warehouse & give dispensing plan warehouse
Deadline: 30th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.