A Microfinance Bank in Enugu State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teller / Cashier
- Process customer’s transactions for withdrawal and deposit of cash, cheques in a professional manner
- Respond to customers enquiries promptly
- Referring customers with financial problems to superior officer for assistance
- Following bank procedures when performing transactions and paying attention to details.
- Monitoring the levels of cash in the cubicle and following all cheque cashing and cash handling procedures.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a first degree from a recognized institution in Accounting / Banking / Finance or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in banking or relevant background will be an added advantage
- MCP Certification in microfinance banking will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 22nd December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted for interview and contacted accordingly.