Qualiquant Services Limited is a fully registered Nigerian-based research company with a direct response to the demand for reliable data collection in Nigeria. The Company has expertise in data collection for survey research, randomized controlled trials, needs assessments, implementation evaluations, and qualitative research.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Survey – Transcriber
Locations: Kaduna and Niger
Employment Type: Part Time
- Ability to read and write in English and Hausa languages
- Four (4) years’ experience in translating/transcribing data from focus-group discussions.
- Ability to read and write in Nupe language
- Minimum of a University Degree
The ideal candidate must have:
- Strong work ethics towards handling vital information (PS: must have been engaged in transcription/translation of Qualitative research activities)
- A minimum of a university degree
- Knowledge and background in Qualitative research-based studies
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Availability, punctuality and ability to meet set deadlines.
- Ability to work independently
- Capacity to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential/sensitive information
- Initiative, organized, and flexible personality
- Capability to exercise honesty, trustworthiness and high integrity.
Deadline: 6th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and contact details of one referee to: email@example.com clearly indicating the job title and language in which candidate is proficient in (should be clearly stated) as the subject title.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.