Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Store Manager
Location: Festac Town, Lagos
- Responsible for the day to day supervision of the outlet, sales, staff, stock, and resources management
- Manage budgets by scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- Maintain statistical and final records at store level.
- Deal with customers queries and complaints
- Oversee stock control, inventory and financial stock takes and stock counts.
- Maximise profitability and meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- Ensure compliances with health and safety legislation
- Prepare the store ready for promotional activities and feature space display plan
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
- Develop and implement strategies to improve customer service.
- Maintain store yearly steering wheel KPIs and engage all staff to contribute to store performance.
- Maintain store staff objectives and personal development plans by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Follow up Audit results and next steps to improve standards.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand their expectations and service requirements.
- Follow and execute marketing strategies (price, promotions) and monitor competitors and share feedbacks to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintain and follow Business Code of Conducts for self and employees at the store.
- Manage and report regulatory bodies visits at the stores.
To facilitate smooth flow of work and sales, the Store Manager interfaces between the following key people to the business:
- Vendors & Merchandisers.
- Departmental Managers.
- Department Chiefs/Supervisors.
- Procurement Team.
- Marketing Team.
- HR Team.
- Accounts Team.
- Loss Prevention Team
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree
Job Title: Goods Received Note (GRN) Officer
Location: Festac Town, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Generating / confirming / editing of all documents as regards ordering, receiving from and returns of goods to customers.
- Verify that all goods received tally with the documents tendered and ensure signing of the received documents by the required authorities.
- Make all necessary documentation for all goods being supplied by and returned to the supplier. And forward same to accounts department as part of payment processing details.
- Make documentation of all goods being given out to other shops/outlet.
- Bring notice of any high price fluctuation (as per defined parameters) to the Receiving Manager and update before processing GRN.
- Ensure PROMO goods are processed at PROMO cost & price.
- Match GRN (good receive note) with invoices.
- Tally number of cartons processed with that of receiving supervisor’s tally and sign off.
- Make sure GRN documents are printed immediately after processing the same and checked for any discrepancies.
- Make sure the barcode stickers are generated immediately after processing GRN.
- Make sure processed GRNs are submitted to Receiving Manager for counter signing
- Tally processed GRN’s with the Security log book/report to make sure all invoices received for the day are processed.
- Arrange processed GRN’s online with the GRN summary sheet for each day and send to Accounts department on time.
- Submit the tracker sheets to the Receiving Manager on close of the day to verify process efficiency.
- Document and file report of all record of Debit Note copies (RTC – Return to Customer).
- Crosscheck to ensure necessary mark-up/mark down is done to maintain minimum and maximum margins as per concept.
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate of Education (NCE) or equivalent, while additional qualifications and / or membership of a professional body is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 (Two) years cognate experience.
Deadline: 13th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position of interest as the subject of the email.