Pivotage Consulting – Our client, an indigenous Engineering and Oil and Gas Service incorporated in Nigeria with expertise in providing full-service integrated solutions to clients across the entire oil and gas value chain is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Ref: TE/001/ACT
Job Type: Full Time
Qualifications and Requirments
- BSc degree in Accounting or any other relevant field of study.
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ work experience as an Account Officer.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Must possess relevant professional Certificate in Accounting.
- Excellent communication and team management skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Proficient in the use of ERP software
- Excellent presentation skill.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skill
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- Auditing and approving payment vouchers and petty cash postings
- Raising invoices and receipts on power enterprise
- Ensuring taxes are properly charged and recorded for all transactions
- Ensuring all statutory remittances are correctly computed and remitted in a timely manner
- Analyzing transactions and ensure they are captured properly on power enterprise system for accuracy
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and provision of updates on budget implementation.
- Verification of Payroll computation for accuracy and compliance
- Reviewing and approve payment requests on share point
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Ensuring all financial documents are properly filed
- Preparation of Management Accounts and other relevant reports
- Ensuring all relevant files and documents are readily available for seamless and efficient external audit
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Deadline: 11th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only) Using the role “Account Officer” as the subject of your application
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.