HCD-RoyalConnect Limited , is a wholly indigenous firm, licensed by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment. Our main business is that of Manpower Training and Development, Recruitment, Outsourcing and Consulting, Payroll Management, Talent Management and providing HR Support Solution to Organizations.
We provide bespoke business solutions which make it possible for our Clients to advance their business interests and stay well ahead in their various markets. Our partnership with clients has resulted in greater business efficiency, increased productivity and smarter business operations, while constantly being on the look-out for innovations to adopt and propose to our clients so as to help them develop a specific and productive solution that delivers value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ojodu Berger, Olowora, Isheri, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitoring all the accounts of the company, to assess its current liabilities and to review various risks.
- Processing all fiscal data, identify problem areas, and list the same out along with the report to the management.
- Ensure that all transactions are well documented
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account
- Keep and maintain all the books in perfect order
- Summarize current financial situation by analyzing correctly current liabilities, preparing a profit and loss statement and indicating corrective actions that need to be taken.
- Attend various workshops, with the view of improving performance and contributes to team effort.
- Preparing payments.
- Preparing budget forecast
- Compute and prepare tax returns
- Audit key documents and verify each transaction
- Reconcile financial discrepancies as they arise, after checking out the causes for the same
- Make certain that all tax forms are correct and have been filed to the required authorities on time
- Report company financial health to the stakeholders
- Making financial reports that can help higher management in taking decisions.
- Ensuring the security of financial information and taking regular backups.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Financial Management.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- 5 – 10 years work experience.
- A Certification in Accounting (ACA preferred)
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Willingness to continue building skills through education and learning opportunities.
- Male preferably
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.