Total Data Limited (TDL) is a management consultancy firm offering HR advisory, staffing/ functional outsourcing, recruitment, assessment, industrial relations, learning and development services and solutions. We are hiring an experienced, detail-oriented, dedicated and ambitious Accounts Officer to join our finance department.
To be successful at TDL, you should have knowledge of basic accounting procedures, be open to learning, and have strong communication skills. Ultimately, you should be able to achieve excellent customer service and maintain accurate financial records.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Creating and processing invoices
- Preparation and Remittance of all statutory Payment
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Tracking organization expenses
- Generate financial reports for review by regulatory authorities
- Ensure financial records are organized and maintained at all times
- Notify management of any non-compliant financial practices
- Present all financial findings to management, i.e., prepare written reports and attend face-to-face meetings for review
- Handling queries related to accounts.
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Statistics or Finance or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a related role. Supervisory experience is a bonus.
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, etc.)
- Proven knowledge of Accounting standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Accounting ERP software knowledge is a plus
- Experience working with an accounting or audit firm is a plus.
Competences and Attributes:
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills to interact regularly with clients.
- Advanced numerical skills to keep accurate records and supervise the bookkeeping of an organization
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills in ensuring the accuracy of a company’s records and invoices
- Track record of working in a cross functional organization and leading a team is desired.
- Multitasking skills: in order to successfully handle multiple accounts, invoices and payments at various stages of execution
- Excellent efficiency for handling any accounting issues quickly with minimal interference
- Excellent organization skills for maintaining clear, accurate and meticulous financial records for a company
Deadline: 24th February, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.