MAR & MOR Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employee, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
We are seeking a skilled, reliable and efficient candidate to join our growing organization:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Permanent
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Participate in monthly/annual tax filing for the company
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain and update company databases
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Interested candidates should possess a degree with 3-5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Due to the volume of application received please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and application submitted later than the closing date above will not be considered
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2021.