Kunle Cole Partners is a fully licensed Accounting Firm offering serviices accross Audit, Accounting, Advisory, Taxation & Training. The Firm was established to professionally attend to client’s audit, tax and advisory needs in different sectors of the Nigerian economy with the sole aim of creating a memorable client experience.
The firm has a strrong passion for making exceptional impact in its client and employees’ lives whilst contributing it’s quota to sustainabilty of theimmediate environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job holder will handle client’s statutory auditfrom planning to fanilization.
Education & Experience
Prospective applicant must have;
- Minimum of B.Sc from a reputable university
- Professional qualfications in ACA/ACCA
- Minimum of 2 years progressive experience in Statutory/External Audit from a recognized accounting firm.
Skills & Competencies:
- Highly analytical
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong research skills
- Strong initiative
- Good client relationship management.
- Strong knowledge of audit methodology.
- Audit planning
- Participate or lead team planning meetings
- Perform industry analysis to better understand the client business environment
- Engage with client for pre-audit meetings
- Prepare financial statements at the end of the audit exercise.
- Any other assignment or task delegated by the Audit Manager/Partner.
Deadline: 31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Audit Consultant” as the subject of the mail.