United Kingdom Education Advisory Services (UKEAS) is an education consultancy which provides free, impartial counselling and application services for international students wishing to study at high schools, colleges and universities in the United Kingdom. The business was founded in Taiwan in 1993, and since then has helped thousands of students to study in the UK. The organisation has grown considerably and has offices in Taiwan, China, Vietnam, the Philippines and Nigeria, as well as a base in the UK.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Specialization: Student Recruitment, customer service and office support
Report to: Country Manager (Nigeria)
- The Branch manager co-ordinates the day-to-day operations of the branch by ensuring that staff and resources are optimally managed.
- Ensuring increased student placement and successful final choice/Visa targets are met.
- Deal with the branch email account for proper communication internally and externally with partner institutions and other stakeholders
- Monitor counselling by keeping an eye on the general demeanour of counsellors and all staff domicile within the branch
- Ensure that company application procedures/ student guidelines are adhered to always
- Advise and enlighten staff on HR issues as may be issued by the Country Manager/Management
- Liaise with the head office about the implementation of a marketing plan for the office
- Ensure that all equipment’s are in proper working condition so that performance will not be affected
- Ensure hitch free partner schools’ visitations by arranging times, advising counsellors, blocking times on the scheduler, and making the best use of the visit by inviting relevant students and enquirers
- Follow-up of student status for the branch at least bi-weekly with each counsellor
- Visa checking for all students by confirming all documents are correct prior to visa submission
- Ensure effective use and up to date data entry of the CRM system.
- Facilitating presentations in-house (i.e Visa seminar) and to schools as a means of marketing
- Make sure targets are met via student generation, registration, application, and visas for the respective branch
- Other duties that may be assigned by management
- A graduate degree with minimum second-class lower division
- Good with Microsoft Excel, word, and power point, etc
- Must be able to work in a customer inter-facing environment.
- Excellent presentation, communication,and Interpersonal skills
- Must have good management skills
- Ability to work in teams and independently with minimal supervision.
- Have worked in similar role for at least 1-year full time.
- 3 years post NYSC experience
- UK Education sector Industry Experience
- Track record of meeting set goals and targets
- Resident within the city where office is located.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their full CV and a Cover Letter (as one PDF document not separate please) detailing why you think you are best suited for this job to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th February, 2021.