HOR Logistics is one of the fastest growing in the Logistics and transportation Industry, we offer local deliveries within lagos and abuja, International Deliveries to and fro U.S. and UK, Cargo Storage and Online Checkout Assistance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branding and Public Relations Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ability to work on digital marketing, manage social media contents for the company.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies.
- Develop and implement crisis communications advice and media strategy, as needed
- Must have the ability to build, nurture and enhance the reputation of the company at all levels.
- Oversee and update promotional material and publications ( videos, social media posts etc.).
- Must have the ability to initiate and Monitor engagements on various social media platforms
- Identifying and resolving queries on all social media platforms of the company.
- Develop and implement PR policies and procedures.
- Have a profound understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- As the Branding and PR Manager you will work with the Head of Business development, marketing supervisors and other departments across all location to create and deliver story led contents so as to create brand awareness, audience engagement and sales.
- Conduct weekly reporting and analysis on content and PR performance and share insights with the team to inform future activity and build audience insight.
- Proofread content supplied by team members to ensure it is grammatically correct before it is published.
- Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is in compliance with company brand.
- A Graduate Degree in Public Relations / Mass Communications / Social Sciences or any related field. Masters is an added advantage
- Must have a demonstrable track record of deploying various PR strategies to deliver superior results in addressing problems and opportunities that confront a business.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word. Power Point, Excel. Outlook, Google packages, Video Editing, Content Creation etc.
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Public Relations and Social Media PR and working knowledge of other communication disciplines like Advertising. Promotions, Events, Video Editing.
- Must have a proven record of one’s ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide array of people within the organization as well as with external publics.
- Excellent Leadership. Communication and Organizational skills.
- Vast knowledge of media dynamics with very strong media contact.
Deadline: 25th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ” Branding and Public Relations Officer” as the subject of the mail.