HOR Logistics is one of the fastest-growing in the Logistics and transportation industry, we offer local deliveries within Lagos, Ibadan and Abuja, International Deliveries to and fro U.S. and UK, Cargo Storage and Online Checkout Assistance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process and Internal Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan, organize, implement and execute internal control functions, which entails the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan.
- Supervise different units/functions and ensure the realization of the management policy and objective.
- Assist in making business decisions relating to system implementation, modification, maintenance, etc.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team to develop business process requirements.
- Build an internal process audit capability to preserve and increase value for the business and our customers:
- Provides first level assurance review of team outputs and ensures knowledge sharing and on the job coaching of team members.
- Organize the execution of exception management process to ensure audit issues are fixed within due dates and appropriate stakeholders communicated of outcomes of the audit.
- Ensure periodic (Monthly, Quarterly, etc.) draft management reports are produced
- Write draft reports – special investigations, Audits and Exceptions.
- Provide regular reporting on improvement implementation, proactively identifying and addressing risk.
- Carry out professional measuring and monitoring, as well as provision of feedback on performance of business processes.
- For processes that do not exist or are not thorough,designing of a robust processes with controls and KPIs that can be used to measure performance will be needed.
- For existing process, work with management to identify leading metrics for their teams and help departments measure performancee.g. after service, customer complains, inventory management.
- Acts in the absence of the Senior Team Lead, Business Process Improvement
- Participates in the periodic audit of business process applications
- Participates in projects and project assurance reviews
- Effectively plan and develop strategies that successfully accomplish the quality and business objectives.
- Create quality measurements to track improvement in service delivery
- Participates in the evaluation of Business Process Improvement-related risks analysis.
- Participates in annual audit planning for Business Process Improvement
- Participates in managing all exceptions arising from.
- Risk assessment carried out from time to time.
- Ensure service meet customer expectations and demand
- Create reports documenting errors and issues for fixing
- Work closely with the operations team to improve service delivery
- Maintain standards for reliability and performance of service.
- Prepares accurate reports in accordance with company procedures in order to provide reliable information for the efficient management of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 4-6 years of work experience in a Business Process and Internal Control role
- Experience in designing/testing/implementing internal controls and reviewing business processes
- CPA/CA/CIA or related experience
- Ability to manage and coordinatemultiple project assignmentssimultaneously in a fast-paced, environment, and delivering on commitments
- You know how to use hypotheses and related strategies e.g. A/B testing, and can interpret this data to make insightful conclusions
- Not afraid to dig into the data or process and willing to learn new technical skills. You read and keep yourself up-to-date with latest market technologies e.g. for automation.
- Have a very strong ability to structure problems and drive towards solutions even in ambiguous situations etc.
- Driven by the social mission to provide clean energy and employment to rural communities.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Business Process and Internal Control Officer” as the subject of the e-mail.
Leave a Reply