Kraks Media Limited – We’re a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cinematographer / Video Editor
Location: Omole Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We currently seek two (2) individuals with a history of successful performance to function as Cinematographers / Video Editors in our office in Lagos.
Qualification / Experience
- Candidates should possess OND qualification with 1-3 years work experience
- Proven experience as a Cinematographer / Video Editor– operating relevant equipment; cameras, lighting etc.
- Sound knowledge of filming.
- Good time-management skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Adobe PRO, InDesign
- Team player that works for the greater good of the team.
- Work with the Creative Director and other Content Creation Team members in shooting distinctive videos.
- Capture quality photographs and videos.
- Perform video and audio editing based on story sequence and continuity.
- Cut video sequences effectively to ensure the scenes are seamless and flow logically.
- Perform video editing including inserting music, sound effects, storyboarding etc.
- Organize and assemble video segments to deliver continuous and sequential story of specified length.
- Resolve technical issues as required.
- Responsible for managing Cameras, lightings and other equipment.
- Provide creative input (ideas, lighting techniques, camera movements, lenses filters etc.) to video production / shoots planning.
- Utilize technical know-how in selecting, assembling, positioning and operating equipment.
- Ensure topnotch colour grading of shoots.
- Edit raw footage content for producing film and video.
N50,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 29th January, 2021.