DRO Health is a telehealth company committed to providing easily accessible, quality and affordable healthcare to Nigerians. We offer our services through our DRO Health app.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Location: Lagos (Remote role from anywhere in Nigeria)
Employment Type: Full-time
- DRO Health is a telehealth company committed to providing easily accessible, quality and affordable healthcare to Nigerians. We offer our services through our DRO Health app.
- We are looking for a Content Writer to join our team and write appealing and impactful contents for our website, blog & knowledge base. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a growing environment.
- Creating product posts, comparisons and feature announcements
- Producing well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Working on the knowledge base to ensure all feature guides and how-to’s are up to date
- Organising writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilising industry best practices and familiarity with the organisation’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Ensuring content on the platform is being published with the highest quality
- Writing content on major blogging and forums like Quora, Tumblr, Medium and Pulse
- Following an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Developing related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitoring and analysing the key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Using search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies in writing to maximise the online visibility of a website in search results
Experience and skills required
- Minimum of 1-year experience with WordPress.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Proven ability to develop the right voice for each platform and proven ability to build communities.
- Proven working experience in technical writing.
- Ability to use Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies
- Identify customers and audience needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Minimum of 1 year proven work experience as a Content Writer or similar role.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers using best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- The selected candidate will work in a very friendly and supportive environment. The company encourages a culture of individual uniqueness and strength and recognises successes achieved in designated roles.
- You will be supported throughout your career with emphasis placed on career development and access to resources to improve productivity at DRO Health.
- Starting Salary: N70,000 per month
- Other benefits include 50% off all DRO Health services (friends and family included).
Deadline: 31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online