Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Manager / Controller
Employment Type: Full Time
- To propose, define and get approval for the Credit Policy within the framework of the General Policy and be accountable for its application.
- To continually review and update the credit policy in line with the changing conditions of the business of the organization. – Define procedures, communicate, and train the sales team and check the day-to-day compliance of the credit policy.
- Activate or freeze on orders as stipulated in the debt collection procedure once validated at the meeting on “balance of accounts receivable
- Initiate, manage, and monitor contentious cases in collaboration with the lawyer
- Coordinate and direct external debt collection activities if necessary
- Monitor the costs of external persons linked to collection (lawyers, bailiffs, debt collectors…).
- Organize and coordinate weekly meetings on “balance of accounts receivable”
- Ensure as a first step that customers receive written and telephone reminders according to schedule of repayments.
- Identify disputes and prepare dispute reports
- Organize customer debt collection meetings, in coordination with the sales department
- To cultivate a working relationship with key account personnel of our customers.
- Enter into negotiations of payment terms where necessary.
- Good knowledge of kite tools Knowledge of business management and system
- Knowledge of business management and systems (budgets, handle HR issues, communication, etc.
- Strong networking ability
- Asset management knowledge
- Good Accounting skills
- Good communication skills
- Industrial supply
- Regulations and standards
- Operations administrations and monitoring
- Budget preparations and monitoring
- Our company’sproducts and services
- Rules and procedures
- Office automation & management information system
- Must be available for immediate resumption.
- Degree, BAC +4-6 years
- Further Training
- Accounting/finance / Credit
- Credit Manager 3 years
- Languages English / Fluent
- Credit Officer 4 years
- Good understanding of IFRS reporting
- Good communicator
- Good knowledge of ERPs
- Understand basics in Finance Good understanding of cash flow Management
- Good knowledge of working in a matrix organization
- Very good knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.