Canpel Revenue Services is a team of professionals who work in HR management roles, ICT solutions, Co-operate training and development. We support business to recruit and manage their human capital profitability and sustainable in these rapidly changing economic times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints.
- You willbe asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of work experience.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Deadline: 25th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.