LOPTERRA means Leveraging On Professional World. We aim to continuously partner with businesses by rendering professional services that gives your business the needed boost for growth through the provision of professional & skills development training, Occupational health and medical surveillance services and Human Resources services across Sub Saharan Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Immediate Employment)
Job Code: LPR/SM006
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Permanent (Full Time)
- Seek a new business opportunity by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- Organize sales and client visits
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Meet specified sales targets
- Build and maintain company distribution list
- Utilize and update provided CRM platform.
- Respond to client’s inquiries timely.
- Build relationship and liaison between company and clients
- Develop proposals to meet expressed and perceived customer needs
- Make sales and product presentations
- Close sales deals
- Ensure proper after-sales service
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure sales pipeline is improved
- Improve sales conversion rate
- Work closely with Sales Director
- Report weekly to Sales Director
- Attend weekly sales meeting.
- Carry out other assigned task/duties.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years working experience selling IT/Computer products or renewable energy products
- Excellent presentation skills
- He or she must have a proven track record for meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Self motivated, should be able to deliver sales targets with little or no supervision
- Excellent communication skills required
- Potential candidate must reside around Ikeja and its environs.
- Growth driven (both personal and company)
- Computer skills required (Word, Excel, Power Point).
N80,000.00 per month plus monthly commissions
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Job Code: LPR/DM005
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing operationsincluding our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Manage Company SEO and work towards improving ranking.
- Drive online sales
- Work closely with Sales Team to increase sales.
- Proffer innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee digital promotion & projects.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on marketing campaigns overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Create and manage Ad Campaigns on all social media platforms
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Report accurately marketing progress
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Solid understanding of SEO’s and paid Digital Adverts is required.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising industry
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Ability to own this role
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
NGN720,000 – NGN840,000 annually. plus commission.
Deadline: 7th January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV to: email@example.com using Job Code as email subject.
Note: Please ensure you use the job code as email subject. Otherwise your application may be ignored.