“Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The primary focus of this position is to generate revenue, drive channel penetration and improve brand visibility for the Company.
- Coordinate with customers and provide various company plans and services and detail quote for all required information
- Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of sales and revenue.
- Strictly follow compliance policy and ensure all company and business unit policies, procedures and processes are followed.
- Participate in all meetings and trainings as required
- Sourcing for possible clients.
- Manage the sales of products in a professional manner.
- Create awareness for the company’s products.
- Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Carry out other deliverables as assigned by Team lead
- Minimum of OND in related discipline with 0-2 years work experience
- Proven experience as sales agent, business development or similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Sound Analytical skills
- Able to work with a team
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and analytical ability
- Creativity and imagination
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Team work
- Business and commercial acumen
- Persuasion skills
- Driven and ambitious
Deadline: 18th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application Letter with copy of their CV to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the “Position and Location” you are applying for.
Note: Multiple application will be disqualified.