Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ELVS Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ELVS Technician is multi-skilled to carry out fault diagnosis, remedial repairs, calibration and planned preventative maintenance of the ELV systems. The main purpose is to be able to independently handle and support multi-technology ELV equipment.
- Responsible for implementation of Periodic Maintenance of all ELVS installation and equipment (these includes but not limited to CCTV, ACS, PA, BGM, BMS) under management of Self Perform
- Carry-out corrective maintenance or repair of ELVS installation and equipment to standard especially latest edition of International ELVS Code and acceptable functional state
- Complete work orders inclusive of an inventory of Labour and materials needed for each job
- Arrange for the proper disposition and follow-up/report status for all requests until completion
- Support the line-head in performing the required work for all types of repair and maintenance
- Intervene in any important and urgent issues required of self-performed services.
- Keep and update records of any maintenance carry-out on ELVS installation and equipment
- Liaise and analyze each job assignment and follow-up/consult line head to ensure materials are available
- Assist in Supervising contractors/subcontractors to carry out site works according to design intent and the suppliers for timely delivery of equipment
- Assure that the installations of ELV related systems (CCTV, ACS, PA, BGM, BMS, etc.), follow drawings required specifications and standards
- Implement ELVS PPM’s across AMF sites in Lagos or otherwise advise
- Perform other responsibilities as may be assigned by ELVS Manager & GM, FM LITE
- Minimum of C & G IVQ level 3 or Trade-test l, ll, & lll/NTC/NABTEB/WAEC Technical
- Minimum of 3 years post certificate experience
- Good hands-on practical experience in installation
- Knowledgeable in troubleshooting and rectification
- Very strong awareness of HSE
Deadline: 15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email