EjiCareers – Our client, Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. We provide our clients (including visitors to our website) with up to date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. We also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Equity Research Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Equity Research Analyst would be responsible for providing research and analysis for target industries, markets, and capital markets to inform financial and investment decisions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years’ experience as an Analyst or Business Writer
- Bachelor’s degree in related field including Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics
- Experience with statistical analysis and financial forecasting
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible for producing research reports and analysis on the stock market.
- Collaborating with the editorial team to determine writing objectives and content direction.
- Frequently constructing compelling articles using a variety of sources including economic and financial or business-related news articles.
- Writing plans and proposals that identify key trends.
- Providing key background knowledge in reports as well as strategic solutions.
- Presenting reports, updating based on emerging research or changing protocol and making revisions as needed
Benefits of Working With Us
- Working remotely with one of the fastest growing online publications in Nigeria
- Healthcare benefits
- Competitive salary
Deadline: 22nd January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.