Eden Solutions & Resources Limited – Our client, a reputable Health Fitness organization in Abuja, is currently looking to recruit an experienced and professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
Requirements / Qualifications
- University Degree in any field
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar administrative support role
- Excellent Social Media and MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to be discrete, confidential, and attentive to details.
- Ideal candidate will be responsible for; managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with the CEO.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Manage the CEO’s calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Provide general administrative support.
Deadline: 31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.