A leading Commercial Bank, is currently recruiting suitably and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
Function: Sales / Marketing
- As a Field Sales Agent, you will be responsible for opening and managing new accounts.
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
- Ensure Customer profile falls within focus segment i.e. Blue, Silver or SME.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
- Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager.
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer.
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and cheque book issuance.
- Update call memo on a daily basis.
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Not more than 32years Old.
- OND / HND / B.Sc. in any relevant discipline
- 1 – 3 years experience.
N50,000 – N55,000 monthly.
Deadline: 24th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online