Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Manage and maintain stock of printed materials for use in the bank with proper knowledge and use of the BIN CARD. Manage the filing of documents and ensure easy retrieval using the appropriate filing system methods in the bank?s Stores.
- Managing all Office equipment in liaison with all unit?s/branch heads to avoid unnecessary downtime by carrying out routine inspections to identify issues for timely resolution.
- Effective Communication with staff to ensure issues are resolved in the least possible time by ensuring relevant systems is in place to ensure that branch issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
- Preparation of reports on Fire Safety Compliance by coordinating the prompt servicing of fire extinguishers and smoke detectors
- To ensure good welfare for the support staff in the branches bank-wide with round-the-clock liaison with their vendor- employer.
- Facilitating execution of projects from start to finish by achieving pre-determined objectives of scope, quality, time and cost to the equal satisfaction of ACCION. And initiate and complete payment of claims from vendors/ service providers
- Periodic pest controls with fumigation of branches
- Follow up on vendors for various projects/purchases carried out in Accion Mfb branches. And to also ensure prompt response and effective service delivery from security and other vendors
- Ensure that all interactions with statutory bodies are handled without issues by carrying out due diligence on information concerning the levies obtainable within the states and LGAs to avoid running into unnecessary costs
- Prompt and regular servicing/ Maintenance/repairs of the banks? vehicles, equipment and other assets as at when due with timely renewals of vehicle papers (Licenses, Insurance, Road Worthiness and LG Permits) as at when due.
- Routine Maintenance and Preventive maintenance checks and supporting procurement Units in assigned locations and making sure the ambience of branches is always up to ACCION set standards
- Fixed asset and inventories are accurate and up to date. At least one annual inventory check carried out and the quality of inventory record-keeping monitored each quarter.
- Health, Safety/Security and Environmental issues/processes are routinely evaluated and risks identified for relevant office management and reported to appropriate units for resolutions
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Proactive, responsive, result and service-oriented.
- Strong negotiation skills and business judgment
- Ability to manage people
Qualification & Experiences
- B.Sc / HND Economics, Accounting, Business Administration/Management and other related fields of study.
- A minimum of 1 – 3 years of experience in the Banking, Administrative duties and Office management.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Excel and Word
Deadline: 27th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online