Iconview De-luxe Limited is a prime company focused on dynamic, innovative and cutting-edge solutions to the needs of our clients. Our business concerns cut across Real Estate-Sales, Marketing, Construction & Development; Supply of Building Materials; Consultancy-Project / Event Management, Training & Development; Logistics & Transportation; and General Trading Investment & Contracts. We currently seek highly motivated individuals in our Real Estate Division.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Business Development / Marketing Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- We call for applications from very diligent and dynamic applicants to fill in vacant positions in our organisation. Applications will be reviewed and if short-listed, you will be called for interview shortly. If successful, you will commence your training on Monday 1st February 2021. We are a corporate organisation – Iconview Deluxe Ltd with registration no RC1243226.
- Are you a young attractive, self-motivated and ambitious graduate looking for immediate employment? Do you have great communication skills, amiable personality and the drive to excel. In addition to your attractive salary, do you want to make commissions and mouth-watering bonuses? Do you want to forge a formidable career in a corporate world like ours? If Yes, You are welcome!
- New Recruits Start Training & Work on 1st February 2021 if they succeed in the interview.
- Interview holds shortly at our office. We are currently based in the Lekki / Ajah axis of Lagos.
- The marketers cum business development executives will enjoy an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding job experience by driving increased marketing and sales operations, building formidable marketing teams, recruiting independent marketers / consultants and training them in strategic operations, garnering great business development skills through international trainings / seminars, embarking on sponsored business trips within and outside Nigeria.
- Business development officers will also present the company’s estates to prospective clients while enjoying an attractive salary, unlimited bonuses and other mind-blowing incentives.
- Successful applicants will be trained specially and will enjoy amazing commissions on all sales in addition to their basic salaries. For instance, a dynamic business development executive could easily earn N500,000 in a month beside his / her salary.
- Candidates should possess minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- No experience required. We will train you adequately
- S / he should be young, enthusiastic and aggressive with enhanced marketing and sales skills.
- S / he should be very articulate with impressive writing skills and excellent communication skills. A good command of English and good diction are prerequisites.
- S / he should possess excellent interpersonal skills and be a great motivator.
- S / he should understand Real Estate marketing operations and be quite familiar with land sales and documentation.
- S / he should also have understanding in logistics and transportation
- S / he should be a go-getter; should enjoy working with people and introducing company products / services to prospective clients
- S / he should be well oriented in Computing & Information Technology viz-a-viz online marketing, online advertising campaign, email marking, marketing on social media e.g facebook, twitter and other popular online platforms
- S / he should have respectable presentation skills with the ability to convince and motivate clients and new marketers
- S / he should possess time management skills and be result-oriented.
- Applicants must reside in Lagos. Applicants who reside in good proximity or can move to this area are highly encouraged to apply
- Recruit and train independent marketers / consultants / business partners who in turn will market our properties and services
- Prepare sales letters, proposals, PowerPoint slides, memos and other creative campaigns geared towards driving sales optimally.
- Create sharp, compelling and innovative online campaigns by way of advertising company’s products and services on online platforms
- Handle clients complaints and issues and grant speedy resolutions
- Constantly seek innovative actions that will drive up sales phenomenally.
Salary / Remuneration
- Basic Allowance / Salary: Attractive
- Plus Commission: 10% on all sales. A dynamic executive could easily make up to N300,000 monthly with few sales
- Bonus / Other Incentives in addition to the salary: Quarterly/Yearly Performance bonus. Gift items and paid vacations within and outside Nigeria
Deadline: Tuesday, 26th January, 2021 by 11.59pm
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter (including their recent photograph and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position they wish to apply for in the subject area.
Note: Interview will be scheduled shortly while training for successful applicants holds on Monday 1st February 2021