Proten International – Our client, a major e-bank with presence in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Capital Market
Employment Type: Fulltime (Partial remote is authorized)
- The preferred candidate is to be responsible for capital market operations in Nigeria.
- The mission is focused on raising debt capital for the subsidiary and paving the way for the company to access the local capital markets.
Preferred Candidate would work on:
- Structuring and raising formal/informal CPs from private and public funds. (Manage process end to end from creating IMs to cooperation with 3rd parties like lawyers and generating potential investor leads)
- Managing the organization’s rating process
- Preparing the firm to access public bond markets in the future
- Structuring fixed deposit products together with the sales department
- Managing outreach to other local NGN funding sources (Debt funds, BOI etc.)
Preferred Experience & Qualification
- Very strong storytelling and deck building experience
- Very strong financial modeling skills
- Ability to structure debt instruments end to end.
- 10+ years previously in a top tier Nigerian Investment Bank / Asset Manager or an in-house fundraising function
- Master’s degree in finance or any related field.
- Previously worked and executed mandates in the Fintech or Microfinance or Banking Industry
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th January, 2021.