Adker – Our client, a Multinational FMCG Company based in Lagos is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health & Safety Coordinator
Job Type: Full time
- The primary responsibility of the H&S coordinator is to develops, creates and facilitates programs to build the Health and safety culture and mastery in the organization, The Coordinator inspires, supports, challenges and guides all staffs and managers to implement the Health and Safety initiatives of the business
- First degree in relevant course
- 3 to 5 years Health and Safety experience in manufacturing or other heavy industry
- NEBOSH, Registered H&S ISPON or similar is compulsory
- Strong communicator with excellent facilitation and listening skills
- Passion for people, coaching and building human capacity and capability.
- Health and safety professional
- Computer literate and skilled in powerpoint, video editing and communication techniques using various software.
- Implement H&S Standards within the organization
- Assess training needs for support areas and work with the H&S team to fully deliver these needs
- Fully drive safety rules in the support areas and implement quarterly audits
- Ensure compliance to the business incident reporting and investigation standards.
- Track all required H&S KPI and compile monthly reports
- Implement and maintain emergency preparedness plan
- Ownership of H&S regulations in Lagos State.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety procedures.
- To ensure that every job is carried out in a safe manner and all employees are provided with required PPE.
- Provide a comprehensive & accurate monthly report detailing appropriate metrics to indicate progress on implementation of the health and safety training
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client