Crowd Force is building Africa’s Largest offline distribution network. We enable businesses, FMCGs, governments, and NGOs to collect reliable market data through an extensive agent network.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern (Corp Members)
Location: FCT, Abuja
Employment Type: Internship
- You will work within your allocated department on daily routines and procedures. Some tasks you may have the opportunity to work on include carrying out research centered around the product or project you are working on, gathering, organizing, and updating data and render project or clerical support services.
We are currently looking for Corp Members to Render Support services in the following:
- Content Creation and Social Media Management
- POS Support
- Customer Service
What’s in it for you:
- Experiential learning that integrates knowledge and theory learned in the classroom with practical application and skills development in a professional setting.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from an exceptional team of young professionals of different fields.
- A monthly internship allowance
- Must be a corp member looking for a Primary Place of Assignment.
- Must be proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Must be up to 18 years of age.
- Must be part of Batch B stream 1 or 2 corp members.
- Must be posted to Abuja.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: