BAT Computer Technologies Limited is a Technology Systems integration company with vast experience in the Design, Installation and Integration of Digital Networks, Telecommunication Systems and e-business solutions. Licensed by the Nigerian Communications Commission(NCC), to provide telecommunications deployment and installation services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT / Helpdesk Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The IT Helpdesk/Support Officer maintains the computer networks of all types, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly.
Purpose of the Job
Provide first level technical support for all our services:
- Data connectivity
- Internet services
- LAN & WLAN services etc.
- To consistently provide a high level of excellent customer service and technical support ensuring customers’ satisfaction at every point in time.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years preferably in an ISP environment
- B.Sc/B.Eng Computer Science/Computer Engineering /Electrical-Electronics Engineering, CCNA, CCNP (Desired)
Expected Key Results:
- Incident Management (First Call Resolution)
- Prompt Response to inbound calls and emails
- Follow up on unresolved complaint/open tickets to closure
- Timely Escalation/feedback to relevant units
- Preparing Technical Reports
- Strong telecommunications
- IP design skills, routing, VPN & in-depth knowledge of IP Network.
- Excellent business communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent customer interface, analytical and presentation skills and be able to influence internal and external organizations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th January, 2021.