Maventeq Systems Limited is a 100% Nigerian owned company established in 2008. We offer an array of services and products to enable our clients to achieve effectiveness and efficiency. Our focus areas include recruitment and manpower supply, information technology, procurement, and supply. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Department: IT / Projects
- Creating technical specifications, test plans, and operational documentation
- Perform complete testing of applications; unit, system, integration, loading, etc.
- Conduct user acceptance testing, and report results.
- Researching new technologies
- Carrying out other tasks assigned by the line manager
- Working as part of a team to analyse requirements, design, and develop software programs/ web applications.
- Developing existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
- Maintaining existing applications and providing technical support for partners with existing applications
- Working closely with other members of the IT team including web/UI developers, business analysts, etc
- Integrating existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together.
Experience and Education
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant discipline or significant experience.
- Knowledge of web scripting languages. PHP is preferred.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work to tight deadlines with thoroughness
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Be able to use their initiative
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- The candidate must be resident in Port Harcourt.
- Knowledge of web application frameworks like Cakephp
- Knowledge of MySQL and/or Oracle.
- Very good software documentation skills
- Must have strong software debugging skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Effective Time Management
- Ability to Listen Actively
- Team Spirit
- Must be willing to learn and share ideas
- Must be creative and innovative
- Attention to Details
- A Can-do Attitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 19th January, 2021.