Dominion Consulting Nigeria – Our client is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Agege, Lagos
- We are looking for a Cashier to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently.
- Managing transactions with customers using cash registers
- Scanning goods and ensuring pricing is accurate
- Collecting payments whether in cash or credit
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Minimum of OND/NCE or High school degree
- Work experience as a Retail Cashier or in a similar role.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS.
- Good math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Ogba, Lagos
- A reliable and experienced relationship manager who will represent the company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase the company’s profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Looking for new sales opportunities and maintaining the sales pipeline.
- Partnering with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients, and ensure the quality of leads referred meets the required standard.
- Assisting with generating new business leads.
- Identifying opportunities for greater profits
- Pro-actively managing and developing effective client relationships.
- Generating and growing revenue streams through effective client management.
- Making proactive client calls and responding swiftly to client requests.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or similar field
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in business management or development.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Must be an Experienced Marketer in the field of Advertising, HR or Accounting Services.
- Strong customer network and interpersonal relationship very essential.
- Strong marketing and negotiation skills.
- Must be technology savvy.
- Highly innovative and creative.
- Must be target driven.
- Interested in business development.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary: 70,000 – 100, 000 Naira Monthly.
- Attractive Commission and Incentives
- Pension scheme.
- Health Insurance
Job Title: Professional Private Driver
Location: Mowe-Ibafo, Lagos (Live-out)
- Candidates will primarily be responsible for driving our client as required.
- Previous experience as a private driver or similar working experience.
Ideal Candidate will need:
- The ability to cope with unexpected situations.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Lots of energy and stamina.
- Clean criminal background
- To be trustworthy
- To be safety conscious
- Very proactive
- Possess a valid driver`s licence.
Job Title: Female / Male Private Chef & Cook
Location: Lagos (Liv-in and Live-out)
- Menu planning
- Family and staff meal preparation
- Food shopping
- Pantry inventory
- Wine pairing
- Formal table setting and service
- The private chef works within the family as a stay-out staff; i.ehe/she resumes in the morning and closes in the evening OR live-in staff
- Highly experienced in intercontinental and national dishes.
- Expert knowledge of kitchen hygiene and food safety
- High stamina level
- Expert management and supervising skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Expert communication skills.
Remuneration & Opportunities
Deadline: 12th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job title as the subject of the email.
- Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS text.