Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited is a Nigerian defense solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armored vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehicles and ordnance equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer (Female)
Location: Ajah-Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Works with the ED, Corporate Governance and Human Resources, in the formation and rollout of HR initiatives.
- Works closely with all B.O.S departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Liaises with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.
- Anticipates the corporate climate and oversees the labour market trends in order to assist the CEO in creating and executing strategic plans.
- Recruits staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing, and selecting candidates.
- Develops HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term HR requirements (e.g employee engagement, employee retention, employee satisfaction).
- Develops and implements policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures, absence management, etc.
- Negotiates with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions.
- Administers payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Interprets and advises on employment law.
- Deals with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Plans and sometimes delivers training, including new staff inductions.
- Analyses training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Plans, organizes, and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures the organization’s compliance.
- With supervision from the ED, CG & HR, implements and annually updates the compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Supervises office administration and ensures smooth operations within the business environment.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
- Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of department and services performed.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Participates in a wide variety of project-related activities and initiatives
- Promotes equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 2 – 3 years
- Female Candidates Only
- Interested candidates must reside between VI and Ibeju Lekki.
- N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Location: Ajah-Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prospect new sales channels and opportunities through cold calls, networking, and market research.
- Strive to meet and exceed financial targets monthly.
- Ensure that the sales team communicate and follow up with existing accounts and maintain active relationships.
- Regularly update the CRM system to reflect accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline information.
- Research industry, market information, be knowledgeable about competitive products and pricing.
- Develop viable sales forecasts and sales strategies.
- Build sales methodologies that support established sales targets.
- Provide continuous feedback to Top management in order to manage overall sales goals.
- Continuously monitor and adjust inventory to optimize customer choice.
- Create plans for gaining customers and then retaining them.
- Make products appeal to the target market.
- Continuously and consistently promote the product offerings of Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited.
- Have a drive for advancement in the Armored Cars Industry.
- Meet sales quotas and objectives.
- Report on sales deals closed weekly.
- Prepare sales contracts.
- Create business plans and monitor actuals-to-plan by team members.
- Be accessible to the client at all times.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Collaborate with the marketing team to creatively reach more potential customers
- Take calculated risks to increase profitability and brand recognition.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Candidate must reside along Lekki-Ajah Axis
- Experience in the Auto industry is compulsory
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Deadline: 31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.