IDMANN Institute provides training in professional development and technical entrepreneurship through our College of General Studies and the School of Experiential Learning, respectively. We also provide secondary and pre-secondary tutorial services through IDMANN Academy. All our courses are offered online in live sessions taught by seasoned instructors from around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Design and Visual Content Creator
- Understanding of principles of design.
- Ability to synthesize and present concepts and data in multiple forms of media (video, animation, stills, graphics, etc.)
- Experience in short-form storytelling through various editorial techniques including cuts, transitions, timing, and the effective use of sound and visuals to communicate.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Good time management and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in video and digital content development, with strong capabilities in graphic design and video production.
- Designing various forms of print and online media including posters, banners, leaflets, brochures, and other advertising materials.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Adobe Premiere Pro, and any design tool of choice.
- Must be able to create 2D animated videos using Adobe After Effects or any software of choice.
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal).
- Great command of English and ability to develop creative textual content.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Ability to work with cross-functional departments to fulfill all design needs.
- Designs and delivers high-quality motion graphics optimized for video/web/social media dissemination.
- Ensures all creative materials are correctly optimized for chosen dissemination (web, social media, large presentation screen, social media).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design (preferred) or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in graphic design.
- Excellent portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
Job Title: Music Instructor
Employment Type: Part-time
Prospective applicants should note the following:
- Applicants must have an eye for detail
- Applicants must have knowledge of various teaching methods
- You must have exceptional organizational and communication skills
- You must be dedicated to students and education
- Instructors should expect to be engaged approximately 10 hours per week.
- Prior experience teaching online or familiarity with an online teaching engagement is critical in this position.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree
- Must have 2-5 years work experience
Intending instructors must have all of the following:
- A reliable laptop or desktop running Windows 10, equipped with a good quality webcam and microphone, keyboard and mouse (or touch-pad), as no instruction will be permitted over a handheld or mobile device.
- Stable, reliable broadband internet access.
- Space from which to provide daily instruction to students, free of distraction or intrusion during class sessions.
- Availability five days a week (at specific times to be preset by the class timetables).
- Instructors would also be expected to have a headset to ensure effectiveness in the online tutorial process.
- The instructor is expected to have their own keyboard, as will each student. Students are expected to learn music theory as well as receive instrumental instruction.
- The principal instrument for instruction will be the piano/keyboards.
- The ability to provide vocal training would be considered an advantage for an instructor.
Job Title: Business Manager – Training & Educational Services
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the demand for our services has grown, we are looking to hire a Business Manager to drive the offering of our services into Sub-Saharan Africa with an initial emphasis on Nigeria and Kenya. We intend to hire two business managers, one to focus on technical entrepreneurship and personal development courses offered by IDMANN Institute, and the other to focus on early childhood education and academic development offerings by IDMANN Academy.
- Given the international nature of these assignments, candidates must bring awareness of life and social developments inside and outside of Nigeria. Successful candidates will be expected to interact daily and seamlessly with colleagues and associates in a number of countries. Comfort with this kind of cross-border engagement is central to this role.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2 years work experience.
- Experience with managing or delivering training, learning, and/or knowledge services (with an emphasis on early childhood education in the case of IDMANN Academy).
- Experience with developing and/or running educational, vocational, or human capital development programs. Prior experience as an educational administrator or a program administrator in an international development program would be a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and direct human capital proficiently and effectively, preferably in an educational setting. Prior experience with managing remote teams would be a distinct advantage.
- First-hand facility with business development, preferably in an educational setting. Prior experience working in an international or cross-border engagement would be preferable.
- Ability to act as an effective ambassador for IDMANN. Personal comportment and presence will be significant factors in this regard.
- Demonstrably outstanding organizational capabilities.
- Seamless ability to interface with instructors, students, parents, regulators, and associates alike.
Deadline: 31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- This job is based in Umuahia, Abia State. Successful applicants will be expected to reside and work in Umuahia to ensure access to power and internet access that is so critical to this cross-border assignment.
- Submissions must include a current CV and a cover letter outlining the candidates’ suitability for the position of interest. Applicants should also specify whether they are interested in a position at IDMANN Academy or at IDMANN Institute in the subject line of their email.
- Applicants should also specify their date of availability if hired.