First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a regional Financial services firm is seeking to fill the vacant role below:
Job Title: Head, Digital Financial Services
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop a deep understanding of the channels, products and services that Financial Services Providers can apply to deliver digital financial services
- Maintaining an understanding of technology advancements, evolutions and innovations taking place in digital financial services space to lead skills development process within the company
- Coordinate all company’s initiatives related to digital financial services including the assistance to company partners to develop their digital financial services strategies through a business assessment of the challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems and recommending optimal solution approach
- Act as the contact person for all activities relating to digital financial services
- Manage the engagement with financial sector stakeholders on digital financial services
- Work with Technical Team in the preparation of partnerships involving digital financial solutions including the co-development and presentation, of proposals to the Investment Committee
- Manage initiatives on change management/capacity-building as they relate to digital financial services
- Bachelor’s degree in Informatics, ICT, Finance or related fields
- Evidence of continuous learnings in Digital Financial Services at executive management level
- Ability to initiate and adopt innovative and creative approaches to analyzing and developing solutions
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the financial services industry conceptualizing, driving and implementing initiatives.
- Experience in coordination and delivery of consulting services including proposal and report writing
Job Title: Head, IT Solutions & Innovation
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify innovative technology solutions, explore how these could be integrated to support the implementation of programmes and evaluate effectiveness.
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology and provide updates to the organization on how innovations are being used across different sectors, and how these can be applied in to deliver cost-effective technology solutions.
- Lead a team of IT staff, network administrators, software developers, infrastructure, application and systems administration etc.
- Represent the ICT function at the senior level and contribute to overall organizational strategy setting.
- Work with members of the executive and senior management teams bank-wide to oversee the management of change associated with implementing the ICT strategy.
- Develop and execute a strategy for engaging vendors and partners for the achievement of organizational objectives. This includes building and leveraging a network of technology leads.
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Manage all aspects of the implementation and operation of information and functional systems for the organization, including software applications, network, systems and end-user computers
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate policies and procedures for all areas of information technology to assure data accuracy, security, legal and regulatory compliance; assure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Graduate degree in a relevant subject or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education and training.
- Strong facilitation, consultation and convening skills and experience. Training experience a plus
- The integration of financial and other management information systems.
- 5+ years of experience in a senior technology leadership role
- Experience with project and financial management information systems.
- Specific experience of technology strategy setting, change management, project/program management and financial information management systems is necessary.
Job Title: Database Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the security and disaster recovery of the Company’s databases
- Establish the needs of users and monitor user access and security
- Data mapping from Orbit-R to Flexcube Database
- A good practical knowledge of Solaris Operating System.
- Create/ensure synchronization between Live/Standby/DR databases
- Fast responses to incidents submitted to DBA
- Monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users
- Run EoD / EoM on daily / monthly basis
- Design BIP reports for End Users.
- Install and test new versions of the database management system (DBMS)
- Actively participate in the movement of Core Banking from Orbit-R to Flexcube.
- Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree with at least 3 years experience.
- Proven working experience as a Database Administrator
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity, and SQL
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party tools
- Familiarity with programming languages API
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
Deadline: 8th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.